Tana Weekly 2023–07–15: Tana Updates, Trip Planning, Language Learning, Hints and Tips, Mini Routine, Pillars of Life, Media Tracking and much more
The summer holidays are well and truly upon us, as is notable from the various Tana Team members being on a well-deserved vacation. This, though, has not stopped the great quality content produced by the amazing users.
This past week Tana released the following:
- Now it’s possible to outdent (Shift+Tab) node from the table view to move it out or, in case of search node, to create a reference in the parent.
- Using the keyboard to trigger contextual menus handles focus better.
- Filtering and grouping options should now appear in the original order.
- More stability is added around rendering tables.
- Added constraints on moving nodes that have associated data.
- A fair number of selection-related changes and fixes.
- To reduce the confusion and lag, we have stopped live searches from running if they are expanded inside of a tag definition.
Bugs squashed 🐞🐛:
- You should be able to scroll-select nodes now if the list of nodes is longer than the screen.
- The keyboard navigation flow remains within the date picker when granularity is removed.
- Clicking a selection of nodes unselects the nodes … better.
- Fixed bug where pressing enter in the date picker would close the date picker and not set the year.
- Selecting text using the click and shift combination did not work for nodes in the list view, this is fixed now.
- We now show filter options even if your data set has no values.
- A certain situation with sorted nodes resulted in the client crashing. Fixed.
- Fixed some issues with the field selection, including a selection of checkbox fields.
- Fixed bug where Untitled was showing up in some cases in the list of options to choose from.